It’s been a tough month and still trying to keep up with this daunting but very exiting and fulfilling task.
From now on, one step at a time will do. It’s easier for most of us to take small steps. Although big jumps stimulate us and bring out the best of us, they don’t seem to be a sustainable method.
Don’t take me wrong. By definition I’m the person who over-stretches the possibilities of anything I’m working on. And I trapped myself a gazillion times. So, instead of taking a big jump, for once I’ve decided to take a hundred small steps over and over again. If you can keep up with that mindset and stay consistent and true to yourself you’ll be surprised when you’ll finally look back over your shoulder.
At first it might seem like relatively slow progress. But that’s just the beginning. As you move forward and learn to dance the dance you will get faster and faster!
So my February 2013’s resolution,
- Improve technique, built up power in my comfort zone and intensity level-
- Create a consistent serve, but still work on making it better and better. Start thinking of placement.
- Get fitter. More on endurance and agility.
- Work on a diet that will sustain enough energy during the day.
- Inspire and engage others to carry out sporting activities and adopt a healthier lifestyle.